The Family Cluster Model offers intergenerational learning for parents and children. Please note: students preparing for Sacraments (First Reconciliation, First Communion, and Confirmation) must enroll in the traditional classroom instruction program.
FAMILY CLUSTER MODEL
- Clusters, which are self-selected and formed, usually consist of 2 to 5 families.
- One or both parents and child(ren) participate.
- Clusters meet monthly in one another’s homes.
- The families in the clusters determine monthly meeting times.
- Adults share teaching, leadership and hospitality.
- Cluster representatives attend planning sessions with the Religious Education team.
- Participation in clusters involves a serious commitment to be present at all sessions.
- Students preparing for the Sacraments must enroll in the traditional Religious Education Program.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact: Andrea Fay at firstname.lastname@example.org.