This vital ministry continues the tradition of instructing our children in the fundamental dogmas of faith, doctrine, tradition, and scripture as we try to bring each child into a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. The focus is on prayer, learning, faith sharing, integration into daily life, and outreach. St. John’s offers both traditional classroom instruction and a Family Cluster model.
Classroom Instruction Model
- Choice of Sunday Morning (10:00 – 10:45 A.M. weekly) or Monday Evening (5:30 – 6:30 P.M. bi-weekly/as scheduled) programs.
- Students meet with volunteer teachers in classrooms in the Parish Center.
- Students follow a defined curriculum and are introduced to a safety program endorsed by the Office of Child Advocacy.
- Students are invited to participate in a grade-level liturgy during the year.
- A service project appropriate for all grades is part of your child’s experience. Parental support is requested.
Grades 1 & 2: Please see the Grades 1 & 2: First Reconciliation and First Communion Program page for important additional information about this two-year sacramental preparation program.
For More Information
Contact: Linda Messore at email@example.com.