Earlier this year, Liturgical Publications (LPi), acquired ParishPay™, our online giving service. As part of the acquisition, all ParishPay™ online giving websites will be transitioned to LPi’s WeShare online giving service, the largest electronic-giving provider serving the Catholic Church both in the US and abroad. LPi is dedicated to serving you and has taken every precaution to ensure a secure transition from ParishPay™ to WeShare.
If you had an account with ParishPay
All ParishPay accounts will be transitioned to WeShare. You do not need to do anything for this transition process. Your information will be transferred electronically following the strictest security protocol. LPi is committed to keeping your identity and information secure, so the first time you log in to WeShare online giving you will need to answer a few questions to verify your identity. Please have the following information available:
- Your ParishPay Username
- Last 4 digits of the bank account or credit card used for ParishPay
- The email registered with ParishPay OR a collection name and a specific amount you donated in the last 6 months
To verify your account, click the Online Giving by WeShare link on our website. Please select the Verify My Account option, and follow the prompts. After you complete this one-time process and successfully verify your identity you will be able to click the Online Giving link on our website and sign in to your WeShare account using only your username and password. (If you have questions or need help, please call the parish office at 781-235-0045 or call the WeShare Customer Support team at (800) 950-9952 and select Option 1.)
If You Did Not Have a ParishPay Account
Please consider online giving for your support of our parish. Online giving is safe, simple, and convenient. It benefits our parish by helping to streamline our administrative process and providing more accurate budgeting. Online Giving offers many benefits for you and for the parish:
- You can share your gifts… Any way you want to. When you want to. Where you want to. WeShare accommodates both regular and special collections, making it easier for everyone to participate.
- Leave your checkbook at home. Set up your recurring gift using a credit card, checking or savings account.
- Your funds are protected. Your donations are automatically transferred to St. John so it’s safer and more secure.
- Support our parish consistently, even if you are unable to attend Mass at St. John.
- Give on-the-go! Access the site from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Less time required to process collections. No more manual entries so
office staff will be able to process data efficiently.
- Predictable contributions. More predictable cash flow helping us plan our ministries better.
- Automatic record keeping. Online donation summaries for more accurate and efficient records.
To learn more or to set up a new account, please visit our secure WeShare page.