Each spring our collaborative community comes together to support St. Francis House with a Men’s Clothing Drive. Each year the drive is a huge success because of your generosity and grace. St. Francis House serves approximately 50 clothing appointments per day (M-F), which is 250 full set of clothing per week, to their guests in need. To help meet this ongoing need, we are collecting men’s gently-used everyday clothing.
Right now, the highest needed items include:
- Men’s pants (especially jeans size 30-40)
- T-shirts, shirts, sweaters, sweatshirts, & spring
- Footwear (walking shoes and sneakers)
- Backpacks/duffel bags/tote bags
- Summer hats (baseball caps, beach hats)
- NEW underwear and undershirts (in original
- NEW socks (for their Foot Clinic)
We hope you will take the time for a quick spring cleaning, and remember to drop off the items to the St. John church garage on the weekend of June 9-10 from 9AM to 5PM. If you can put your items in boxes or secured bags, and label it with the general contents, it would be a great help with sorting. Thank you for your generosity!
Please Note: This year, women’s clothing can also be dropped off. They DO NOT accept children’s clothing, used socks, or any discolored items.
If you have any questions please contact Shilan Yeung, either email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call at 508-801-7072.